Pedal Power ISO-5 Power Supply
The Pedal Power ISO-5 by Voodoo Lab is an isolated power supply for powering guitar pedal effects and accessories. With five isolated, filtered and regulated output sections, ISO-5 keeps even the most sensitive vintage and boutique analog pedals dead quiet.
Pedal Power ISO-5 includes a high-current output which will properly power modern digital power-hungry effects like those from Eventide, Line 6, and TC Electronic. There's also a dedicated 18V output for those pedals which need the higher voltage for extra headroom.
Pedal Power ISO-5 will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
Pedal Power ISO-5 features:
- Five isolated outputs
- Compatible with all battery operated pedals
- Includes high current 9V and 12V outputs, plus dedicated 18V output
- Powers Boss Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modelers, and TC Electronic Nova pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Pedal Power ISO-5 Specifications
Detachable IEC (computer-type) line cord
120V 50/60Hz (North America model)
- 5.5x2.1mm barrel connectors center negative
- Short circuit protected
- 9VDC (3) - 100mA
- 9/12VDC - 300mA
- 18VDC - 100mA
- 5.5x2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (4)
- 5.5x2.1mm right angle to straight barrel connector (1)
- 5.5x2.5mm right angle red barrel (1)
- 3.5mm right angle mini plug (1)
4.9" wide x 3.4" deep x 1.8" tall (124 x 86 x 44 mm)
Weight: 1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
5 Year Warranty
The 120V version of the Pedal Power ISO-5 is the only version available to US dealers. You cannot operate a 120V model using 240V power without the correct step down transformer. The supply voltage is marked on the bottom of the unit.
Pedal Power ISO-5 Protection
Every output on Pedal Power ISO-5 is individually short-circuit protected. This means that if you have a short in a power cable, or one of your pedals malfunctions, ISO-5 will turn off the power to only that pedal. All other outputs will continue to function normally with no long-term damage.
Download User Manual