GNI Shred Pro SP-1 Distortion
The GNI Shred Pro SP-1 distortion pedal was designed with the classic british timbres that made the history of Rock 'n' Roll in the 60's and 70's. The GNI Shred Pro is not only a drive unit, it is also a versatile independent booster that includes lots of controls to make this a very complete vintage distortion/ overdrive pedal solution.
SP-1 Shred Pro Controls:
- DRIVE: This adjusts the amount of distortion ("Drive") of the pedal.
- BASS, MID, and TREBLE: These knobs adjust, respectively, low, medium and high frequencies.
- LEVEL: Output level.
- BOOST: This adjusts the intensity of the independent booster, which is turned on pressing the respective pedal.
- MOD SWITCH: This pedal reproduces three different classical timbres of the 60's and 70's. Positions are:
- Results in a more "present" sound.
- Same sound, with a little less brightness.
- Classical timbre, with attenuated medium frequencies.
- EFFECT LED: Indicates when effect is on.
- BOOSTER LED: Indicates when booster is active. Its color also changes according to booster's intensity setting.
GNI SP-1 Shred Pro Pedal Sound Samples
GNI Shred Pro SP-1 Sound Sample 1
GNI Shred Pro Sound Sample 2
GNI Shred Pro SP-1 Distortion Pedal Sound Sample 3