GNI Dual Drive Pedal
The GNI Dual Drive overdrive / distortion pedal is the combination of two powerful and different overdrive pedals. Each of them has a 3 position switch marked “O-S-H”, allowing you to choose: Overdrive, Super Overdrive, or Hyper Overdrive modes. This way you have two different pedals, both with three different modes, and you can instantly switch between them pressing the “commute” button. This means lots of resources and possibilities in a very creative unit.
Dual Drive Features
- DRIVE: This adjusts the amount of distortion ("drive") of the pedal.
- TONE: This adjusts frequency characteristic of the effect.
- LEVEL: Independent level settings for each overdrive.
- MOD: 3-pos switch allowing you to choose among Hyper Overdrive, Super Overdrive or Overdrive modes.
- EFFECT LED: Indicates when effect is on.
- DRIVE SELECTION LED: One of these will always be on, indicating the overdrive in use, or the one that will be in use when you turn the effect on. These leds change color according to the MOD selection, being green for Overdrive mode, orange for Super Overdrive and red for Hyper Overdrive.
Listen to the GNI Dual Drive
Dual Drive Pedal Sound Sample 1
Dual Drive Pedal Sound Sample 2
GNI Dual Drive Sound Sample 3