Bogner Ecstasy Blue Pedal
From Bogner pedals comes the Ecstasy Blue Overdrive pedal. The Ecstasy Blue Pedal marks a new innovation in guitar overdrive pedals. The Ecstasy Blue pedal is modeled after the tones delivered by the Ecstasy amp's "blue Channel". Unlike certain other pedals, Bogner Pedals have a very "amp-like" tone, which means they're very open sounding with a wide frequency response designed to fatten the sound when driving your amp, instead of narrowing the frequency response and thinning out your tone. Like the Red, The Ecstasy Blue Overdrive utilizes 5 discrete class A gain stages without the use of diode clipping. This approach retains maximum touch sensitivity clarity and punch throughout the entire guitar frequency spectrum.
Ecstasy Blue Pedal Features
- True bypass
- Boost function with independently lit volume and gain controls
- Master Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass and Volume
- Variac On/Off switch: adds a “dropped voltage” dynamic compression to the feel and sound
- Mode Switch: Tight, Mellow and Full, shapes the general EQ curve and gain levels
- Pre-EQ Switch: B1, N and B2 settings control “openness” and presence of higher range harmonics
- Structure Switch: 100, 101 and 20th Anniversary settings offer EQ shifts and gain structures from various eras and models of Ecstasy amplifiers
- Jacks: input, output and remote.
- Remote jack allows control of the on/off and boost functions via a remote switching unit
- Low Battery Indicator: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold.
- Premium components include: Double sided gold plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold plated relays, Carling switches and more