Bogner Uberschall Pedal
From Bogner pedals comes the Bogner Uberschall Distortion Pedal. With ultra high gain capabillity and a wide range of tone flexibility of the "Uber" pedal, you can achieve the heaviest "face melting" grind and still be able to experience touch sensitivity and note separation that's normally not found in ultra high gain pedals.
Bogner designed the Uberschall pedal with five discrete Class A gain stages, with diode clipping to emulate the tones and gain structure produced by the Uberschall amp. The Uberschall pedal is powered by a standard 9V battery or 9VDC power supply. The internal circuitry of the Bogner pedals elevates the voltage to a substantially higher level providing a greater dynamic range which closely resembles the feel of the Uberschall amplifier’s legendary tube design.
- True bypass
- Master Controls: volume, treble, middle, bass and gain
- Boost function with independently lit volume control
- Jacks: input, output and remote.
- Remote jack allows control of the On/Off and boost functions via a remote switching unit
- Low Battery Indicators: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold.
- Premium components include: Double sided gold plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold plated relays, Carling switches and more