Gig-FX Mega-Wah Pedal
• Classic Wah: The original analog classic Wah sound, mono or STEREO in a lightweight, noise-free optically controlled package
Fed up with trying to master the wah pedal? Turn it on auto-wah and set the tempo as you wish.Don’t want to be limited by tempo and want every note to be wah’d? Set it to trig-wah and every note will trigger a wah so you can fire your synth player.Then you can switch it to become a volume pedal. Keep pressing and it adds up to 3dB of clean gain. Even the cleanest amp will start to rip and burn (with no loss of frequency response that distortion pedals give).Bored with all that? Hook it up in stereo and switch to reverse the wah on one side…CHECK IT OUT. This is no ordinary wah. It is the ultimate in wah and volume / gain pedal technology.
• Mega-Wah: We took the classsic wah and put it on steroids. Tons more OOOMPH on the bass frequencies and a tooth-rattling upper end
• Trig-Wah: The Mega-Wah sound triggered by a note. Sounds awesomely funky
• Auto-wah: Auto-wah: Why buy a pedal wah, envelope filter and auto-wah? This…pedal does them all
• Stereo-Wah: Two circuits give twice the Wah and can be used in a stereo effects train
• Stereo-Reverse-Wah: Flick a switch and reverse one channel for a neat melodic effect
• Foot-volume control: At the flick of another switch, the pedal becomes a foot volume control
Another Wah you cry? ... A classic wah sound is just the start. you can adjust the gain, resonance peak, bass response and trigger sensitivity to produce the ultimate in wah sounds
Listen to Gig-FX Mega-Wah Audio Clips
For the most extreme wah tone ever, plug the output of the left channel into the input of the right channel and hear the most extreme wah sounds on the planet.
How it works:
The MEGA-WAH has two entirely independent Wah circuits in one package giving
stereo in, stereo out capability. The effect also will accept a mono input signal
automatically provide a stereo output. If the pedal is stepped on and rocked
from the off position (all the way back), the optical linkage will automatically and
noiselessly turn the unit on and then provide the classic wah or wah of choice as
pedal is pressed down. The resonance control allows adjustment of the peak
value of the wah determining how much wah range the pedal provides. The gain
control allows control over how much gain the pedal provides to allow soloing at
higher volume levels.