Home > Accessories
> 9VDC Effects Pedal Power Supply Adapters
> Visual Sound 1 Spot 9 Volt Power Supply Adapter
Product Categories: Visual Sound 1 Spot 9V Power Supply
9VDC Effects Pedal Power Supply Adapters
Visual Sound 1 Spot 9 Volt Power Supply Adapter
click image to enlarge
Quantity in Cart:
Currently Ships Immediately.
Order Yours Now!
Visual Sound 1 Spot 9V Power Supply Adapter
The Visual Sound 1 SPOT is the original 9V power supply adapter that only takes up "1 Spot" on an outlet strip or wall outlet. It solves an annoying problem that people have complained about for years!
Visual Sound 1 Spot advantages:
- The 1 spot Only takes up ONE position on your outlet strip or wall outlet!!
- Handles from one to over twenty 9V guitar pedals (1700mA max!)
- New heavy duty output cable!
- Use with optional 1 spot multi-plug cable(s) for powering more than one pedal.
Guaranteed to work with any equipment that uses one of the following adapters (over 90% of the effects pedals on the market!):
- Boss PSA, Boss ACA, Danelectro DA-1, DOD PS-200R, Dunlop ECB-03, Ibanez AC-109, Korg A30950, Morley 9V, Zoom AD-0006.**
- With new converter plugs, the 1 SPOT will work with virtually ANY 9V pedal! ...even Line 6 modeling pedals! **
- The 1 spot will even convert international voltage (100V-240V) automatically; no transformer needed!
- 3 meter (10') cable is almost twice as long as other adapter cable
NOTE: The 1SPOT cannot be used to power multiple LINE 6 ToneCore Pedals due to inadequate power supply filtering in the pedals. A 1SPOT can be used with one Tone Core Pedal with only a minimal amount of noise. More than 1 Tone Core pedal on a daisy chain causes too much noise for practical use.
Customers who purchased this product, also purchased: