Home > Guitars
> Electric Guitars
> LSL Guitars
> LSL T-Bone Telecaster
Product Categories: LSL Guitars
LSL T-Bone Telecaster
click image to enlarge
Quantity in Cart:
We are temporarily out of stock on the LSL T-Bone guitars but are expecting them soon. Feel free to contact us at 330 534 5951 to custom order your LSL guitar.
LSL T-Bone Telecaster "Meg"
The LSL T-Bone "MEG" is a Vintage Cream Tele style beauty. Each LSL vintage style Telecaster guitar is a hand crafted work of art. LSL has nailed the tone, look and feel of the vintage Tele's without the unreachable price tag. Check out Meg's specs below.
LSL T-Bone Tele "Meg" Specs
- Lightweight 6lb-10 oz, Handmade Sugar Pine in aged vintage cream nitro
- Fully Hand-Made, "Soft V" Profile Maple Neck with Walnut Skunk Strip
- Vintage Style Fender Bridge with 3, Brass Saddles
- 9.5 Radius Maple Fingerboard
- Hand-Made, 8-Screw Pickguard
- LSL custom, hand-wound, vintage style pickups
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Medium-High 6105 Frets
- All Metal Parts are Manually Aged For Vintage Look and Feel (Meg is a light Relic)
- Each guitar's fingerboard is manually worn based on photographs of actual vintage instruments.
- Vintage style, hand-made truss-rods
- Each instrument is individually aged, set-up, signed, numbered and named
- Aged knurled Knobs
- CTS Pots, Orange Drop Capacitors
- Black hard shell case also included