Home > Amplifiers
> Tech 21 Trademark 60 Guitar Amplifier 2X12 Combo
Product Categories: Tech 21 Trademark Amps
Tech 21 Amplifiers
Tech 21 Trademark 60 Guitar Amplifier 2X12 Combo
click image to enlarge
Quantity in Cart:
Temporarily out of Stock.
Tech 21 Trademark TM-60 2 X 12 Combo
The Tech 21 Trademark 60 2 X 12 offers two Channels, 60 watts.
Channel 1 offers a range of Fender styles, from chiming clean to sizzling, saturated ‘tweed’ tone. The cunning Punch control sets the amount of midrange break-up and overdrive, and a Bite button tightens the low end and adds brightness. Things get way raunchier over in Channel 2, with amp sounds ranging from crunchy Marshall, to gnarly Vox AC30, to slamming Mesa Rectifier styles. A Weep button increases the amount of even harmonics and thickens the sound. Its powerful and sophisticated midrange control, appropriately named Growl, can produce brutal ‘scooped’ tones without any loss of girth or volume. The powers of the Trademark 60 are many. Experience how this soulful combo can work its magic like a tonal Tiki god.
2x12 - Loaded with
Celestion® Seventy80 Speakers
80 Watts/16 Ohms Each,
8 Ohms Total Load
- Master section features active Low and High EQ controls, master Reverb and Boost.
- Midrange is individually controlled by Punch in Channel 1 and by Growl in Channel 2.
- Top-of-the-line, full-length Accutronics 6-spring reverb.
- Boost function, for solos, increases the volume level up to 9dB without altering your tone.
- Unique Link button connects the Boost and Reverb functions to increase the size of your sound as well as the volume.
- Headphone output, which doubles as a 1/4” direct out.
- Multi-function footswitch (included) selects channels, activates the Reverb and Boost functions and engages the Effect Loop.
- Utilizes any standard 1/4” instrument or speaker cable.
|TM-60 SOUND SAMPLES
|Hear preset from manual
||Channel 1 preset
||Clean Fender Part
||Dirty Marshall Part
||4x12 Clean Rhythm Part
||Van Halen 1 Tapping Part
||Hendrix-Little Wing Part
||Hendrix-Purple Haze Part
||Stevie Ray Part
||Metallica/Mesa Boogie Part
||Santana-Clean Rhythm Part
||B.B. King Blues Lead Part
||George Benson Jazz Intro Lead Rhythm Parts
||Larry Carlton Jazz Lead Part
||Compressed Lead Part
||Funk Rhythm Part
||Funk Lead Part
||Vox AC-30-Queen (Crazy Little Thing Called Love) Part
||Vox AC-30-Queen (Bohemian Rhapsody) Part